Effective Date: August 6, 2023
2. **Information We Collect**
We collect the following types of information in order to provide you with the use and functionality of the Yendo App:
* Personal information such as your name, email address when you create an account.
* Non-identifying demographic information including but not limited to your date of birth, gender, and location.
* Device and Log information which may include information such as your IP address, device ID, and in-app activity.
3. **How We Use Information**
The information we collect is used to:
* Provide, maintain, and improve our services.
* Personalize the app experience and content.
* Respond to comments, questions, and customer service requests.
* Communicate with you about promotions, updates, and other news.
4. **Sharing and Disclosure**
We will not share or disclose your information with third parties except:
* When it is required to deliver the service. We may share your information with our service providers who assist us in our operations.
* When it is required by law. We will disclose your information if we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
5. **Data Security**
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. However, no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee absolute security.
6. **Children’s Privacy**
Our services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete such information.
7. **Changes to this Policy**
We may change this Policy from time to time. We will post any changes to this Policy on this page.
8. **Contact Information**
If you have questions about this Policy, you may contact us at:
By using Yendo, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.